ILEC Conference Centre and Ibis London Earls Court, London
Feb 27 2018 - Feb 28 2018 | download iCal
The entire FPSO value chain is now critically aware of how conventional modes of cooperation and project delivery must change in light of the market climate. With this understanding comes an unprecedented opportunity to improve the processes and standards of the FPSO industry for long-term sustainability and growth.
The FPSO Europe Congress 2018 builds on these themes, lending a particular focus to FPSO Value Preservation and Operational Excellence, taking an in-depth look at case studies and technologies that have helped enhance the value and productivity of existing FPSOs, analyze strategies to successful FPSO redeployment, and continue strategic discussions surrounding greater trust and collaboration across the value chain.
We hope you’ll lend your voice alongside Europe’s leading oil companies, FPSO contractors, financiers and solutions providers during this watershed moment for the FPSO industry.
Why Attend the FPSO Europe Congress?
· Keep your finger on the pulse of how regulators, oil companies and FPSO contractors are evolving their field development initiatives and FPSO activity in the current market climate
· Discover strategies and technologies to value preservation and reducing CAPEX and OPEX in both front-end planning and operational phases to keep project economics robust and sustainable
· Learn best practices in operational excellence from leading FPSO projects and case studies from the North Sea and West of Shetland, and understand how to extend FPSO life cycle and integrity on operational assets
· Engage in solution-oriented working groups and discussions with the FPSO value chain to brainstorm with your peers and walk away with actionable strategies to propelling FPSO projects forward and optimising existing assets
· Form relationships with Europe-based oil companies and FPSO contractors as they re-evaluate their supply chain and look to form sustainable partnerships with contractors and suppliers